- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Two tractor-trailers parked at Con-Way Freight on the 900 block of 4th Avenue North were consumed by flames Saturday afternoon.
WASHINGTON — For commercial truck drivers such as Charles Ryser, when the wheels aren’t turning, you aren’t earning.