- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 5 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
MISSOULA — The numbers alone are telling: 629 applicants from 300 colleges and universities. In the end, 62 students from 54 schools survived the cut in this year’s selection of Truman Scholars.
University of Montana junior Rebecca Boslough is one of 62 students in the United States to be selected as a Truman Scholar this year. Winners receive up to $30,000 for graduate-level study or professional schooling.