- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Two Rivers Regional Detention Facility
Big Horn County Commission Chairman Chad Fenner has been floating an informal proposal to have the county buy the long-vacant detention facility in Hardin for $7 million.