- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
With his 10,000th career yard of offense now behind him and his 100th touchdown tallied, Bryce Baker plans to keep doing what’s always been No. 1 for him: winning football games for Rocky Mountain College.
Rocky Mountain College and College of Idaho will finally meet again on the football field Saturday afternoon at Herb Klindt Field.
There will be a full slate of football games played in the Frontier Conference on Saturday afternoon, but a couple of quarterbacks could wind up hogging the headlines.
Rocky Mountain College’s recent run of success in football has the Battlin’ Bears in position this fall to make some serious history.
HELENA -- Tyler Emmert, who led Carroll College to four NAIA national football championships from 2002 to 2005, will be inducted into the NAIA Hall of Fame during the 2013-14 school year.
Former Rocky Mountain College linebacker Travis Salter has been chosen to the second team NAIA All-Decade Team for football.