- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
U.s. District Court For Wyoming
Two passengers on a bus that collided with a semitrailer near Casper four years ago have settled their lawsuit over injuries they suffered in the crash, federal court records show.
Another former inmate at Natrona County’s old juvenile detention center has filed a federal lawsuit claiming he endured unsafe conditions and humiliating tasks while in custody.
The Wyoming Supreme Court has denied the latest petition from the state's lone death-row inmate.