- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
U.s. District Court For Wyoming
Two passengers on a bus that collided with a semitrailer near Casper four years ago have settled their lawsuit over injuries they suffered in the crash, federal court records show.
Another former inmate at Natrona County’s old juvenile detention center has filed a federal lawsuit claiming he endured unsafe conditions and humiliating tasks while in custody.
The Wyoming Supreme Court has denied the latest petition from the state's lone death-row inmate.