- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
U.s. District Court For Wyoming
Two passengers on a bus that collided with a semitrailer near Casper four years ago have settled their lawsuit over injuries they suffered in the crash, federal court records show.
Another former inmate at Natrona County’s old juvenile detention center has filed a federal lawsuit claiming he endured unsafe conditions and humiliating tasks while in custody.