- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
U.s. Education Department
More than half of Wyoming’s schools failed to make sufficient progress toward federal proficiency goals last school year, according to a report released Monday by the Wyoming Department of Education.
CHEYENNE — The percentage of University of Wyoming students defaulting on federal loans is well below the national average, while five of the state's seven community colleges have rates that are above average.
HELENA — Montana ranks near the bottom nationally on using data to track student performance in public schools, says a report released Thursday — but an ongoing data-warehouse project will greatly improve the state’s standing, education officials said.
CHEYENNE, Wyo.— Elementary schools in Albin, La Grange and Rock Springs have been chosen for national recognition.