- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
U.s. House Seat
BUTTE — Republican Ryan Zinke, at the first debate in the fall race for Montana’s sole U.S. House seat, pitched himself Saturday as a reasonable conservative who believes the American economy can return to greatness by developing its natural resources.
BUTTE — Congressional candidate John Lewis had some frank words for fellow Montana Democrats at this weekend’s party convention, saying they have a steep hill to climb if they hope to succeed in November elections.
HELENA — Some candidates for the open U.S. House seat are racking up endorsements from various national and state groups as well as political leaders, while others haven’t garnered any endorsements.
CASPER — The University of Minnesota’s Humphrey School of Public Affairs gave Wyoming an A-plus — the only state to receive the highest grade — for gender equality in the U.S. House of Representatives.
HELENA — Three members of a prominent Montana Democratic family — former Congressman Pat and ex-state Sen. Carol Williams, and their daughter, Whitney — each has decided not to run for the U.S. Senate or House next year, despite pleas to do so.