- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
U.s. Pirg Education Fund
Want to know what the Board of Public Education spent on lodging for its last quarterly meeting? How much was charged on Montana state credit cards at a particular business? What the state paid out annually in “tax expenditures” for the more than 50 deductions and credits provided to individ…
HELENA — Montana is one of the most improved states in transparency and online access to government spending information, a study by the U.S. Public Interest Research Group Education Fund showed.