- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
U.s. Pirg Education Fund
Want to know what the Board of Public Education spent on lodging for its last quarterly meeting? How much was charged on Montana state credit cards at a particular business? What the state paid out annually in “tax expenditures” for the more than 50 deductions and credits provided to individ…
HELENA — Montana is one of the most improved states in transparency and online access to government spending information, a study by the U.S. Public Interest Research Group Education Fund showed.