- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Fires continue to burn near Billings
- 5 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
U.s. Pirg Education Fund
Want to know what the Board of Public Education spent on lodging for its last quarterly meeting? How much was charged on Montana state credit cards at a particular business? What the state paid out annually in “tax expenditures” for the more than 50 deductions and credits provided to individ…
HELENA — Montana is one of the most improved states in transparency and online access to government spending information, a study by the U.S. Public Interest Research Group Education Fund showed.