- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
HELENA — The Montana Department of Revenue is holding an auction beginning next month to sell unclaimed safe deposit box contents.
Some of the millions in unclaimed property kept in a secure Montana Revenue Department facility in Helena.
Cathy Fitzgerald, who supervises the Montana Revenue Department bureau that distributes unclaimed property, and auditor Scott Payton, who collects the unclaimed valuables from companies and organizations.
Some of the millions of unclaimed property awaiting the legal owners stored in Helena by the Montana Department of Revenue.
Bags of unclaimed property from safety deposit boxes at a secure Montana Department of Revenue facility in Helena.
CASPER, Wyo. — It may be a way to get rich quick. But, it’s not a scheme.