- 1 The zombie apocalypse returns to downtown
- 2 Several hundred tires catch fire in Paradise Valley, sending toxic smoke into the air
- 3 Rocky suffers homecoming setback to Western, 20-17
- 4 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 5 Charges: Man stole pickup, attempted to escape police custody
HELENA — The Montana Department of Revenue is holding an auction beginning next month to sell unclaimed safe deposit box contents.
Some of the millions in unclaimed property kept in a secure Montana Revenue Department facility in Helena.
Cathy Fitzgerald, who supervises the Montana Revenue Department bureau that distributes unclaimed property, and auditor Scott Payton, who collects the unclaimed valuables from companies and organizations.
Some of the millions of unclaimed property awaiting the legal owners stored in Helena by the Montana Department of Revenue.
Bags of unclaimed property from safety deposit boxes at a secure Montana Department of Revenue facility in Helena.
CASPER, Wyo. — It may be a way to get rich quick. But, it’s not a scheme.