- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
United Blood Service
Patricia Benzel was among blood donors honored at a luncheon on Monday.
Bria Koch, left, and her parents Brad and Bonnie watch as pictures of Bria flash on a screen during the Bleeding Hearts Luncheon at Billings Clinic on Monday.
The Billings Gazette is committed to promoting volunteerism as a way to build a caring community for all citizens. This listing includes opportunities registered with the United Way Volunteer Center.
A critical need for blood this season has prompted officials at United Blood Service to extend their hours and appeal to the community to come donate.