- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
United Blood Service
Patricia Benzel was among blood donors honored at a luncheon on Monday.
Bria Koch, left, and her parents Brad and Bonnie watch as pictures of Bria flash on a screen during the Bleeding Hearts Luncheon at Billings Clinic on Monday.
The Billings Gazette is committed to promoting volunteerism as a way to build a caring community for all citizens. This listing includes opportunities registered with the United Way Volunteer Center.
A critical need for blood this season has prompted officials at United Blood Service to extend their hours and appeal to the community to come donate.