- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 3 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
United Blood Service
Patricia Benzel was among blood donors honored at a luncheon on Monday.
Bria Koch, left, and her parents Brad and Bonnie watch as pictures of Bria flash on a screen during the Bleeding Hearts Luncheon at Billings Clinic on Monday.
The Billings Gazette is committed to promoting volunteerism as a way to build a caring community for all citizens. This listing includes opportunities registered with the United Way Volunteer Center.
A critical need for blood this season has prompted officials at United Blood Service to extend their hours and appeal to the community to come donate.