- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
United Blood Service
Patricia Benzel was among blood donors honored at a luncheon on Monday.
Bria Koch, left, and her parents Brad and Bonnie watch as pictures of Bria flash on a screen during the Bleeding Hearts Luncheon at Billings Clinic on Monday.
The Billings Gazette is committed to promoting volunteerism as a way to build a caring community for all citizens. This listing includes opportunities registered with the United Way Volunteer Center.
A critical need for blood this season has prompted officials at United Blood Service to extend their hours and appeal to the community to come donate.