- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
United Blood Service
Patricia Benzel was among blood donors honored at a luncheon on Monday.
Bria Koch, left, and her parents Brad and Bonnie watch as pictures of Bria flash on a screen during the Bleeding Hearts Luncheon at Billings Clinic on Monday.
The Billings Gazette is committed to promoting volunteerism as a way to build a caring community for all citizens. This listing includes opportunities registered with the United Way Volunteer Center.
A critical need for blood this season has prompted officials at United Blood Service to extend their hours and appeal to the community to come donate.