- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
United States Amateur Championship
It took a legendary U.S. Amateur Championship player to eliminate Billings golfer Brandon McIver from the prestigious match-play competition Thursday.
A stellar finish to his opening match on Wednesday has Brandon McIver marching on at the U.S. Amateur Championship.
Golfers Brandon McIver of Billings and Tom Swanson of Missoula will be teeing off on Monday at the 114th U.S. Amateur Championship at the Atlanta Athletic Club's Highlands Course in John's Creek, Ga.
BROOKLINE, Mass. -- Golfer Brandon McIver of Billings fell short in his bid to make the match play portion of the 113th U.S. Amateur Championship.