- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 3 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Teenagers taken to hospital after being ejected from vehicle during rollover
United States Conference Of Catholic Bishops
WASHINGTON — There is a healthy struggle brewing among the nation’s Roman Catholic bishops. A previously silent group, upset over conservative colleagues defining the church’s public posture and eagerly picking fights with President Barack Obama, has had enough.
WASHINGTON — The nation's Roman Catholic bishops will make an important decision this week: Do they want to defend the church's legitimate interest in religious autonomy, or do they want to wage an election-year war against President Barack Obama?
Intrigued by news reports that U.S. Catholic bishops had convened a conference last week to train more priests in the practice of exorcism, I called the Vatican in search of details.