- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
United States Courts Of Appeals
The meatpacking industry has failed to block a federal law requiring food labels that tell consumers whether their meat came from the United States.
CHEYENNE — A federal appeals court has ruled against a Wyoming group's challenge to Federal Election Commission rules.
Montana's bid to force ultra-luxury resort founder Tim Blixseth into bankruptcy and make him come up with up $57 million in purported back taxes has been resurrected by an appeals court ruling in the case.
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to consider whether a criminal defendant has a constitutional right to plead not guilty by reason of insanity.