- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
United States Courts Of Appeals
The meatpacking industry has failed to block a federal law requiring food labels that tell consumers whether their meat came from the United States.
CHEYENNE — A federal appeals court has ruled against a Wyoming group's challenge to Federal Election Commission rules.
Montana's bid to force ultra-luxury resort founder Tim Blixseth into bankruptcy and make him come up with up $57 million in purported back taxes has been resurrected by an appeals court ruling in the case.
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has refused to consider whether a criminal defendant has a constitutional right to plead not guilty by reason of insanity.