- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
University Of Lethbridge
Rocky Mountain College and MidAmerica Nazarene University of Kansas advanced to the NAIA's Final Four in men's basketball in 2009.
Guards Alex Fletcher and Logan Reiter accounted for 51 points on Friday night as the University of Lethbridge beat No. 10-ranked Rocky Mountain College 94-83 at the Hampton Inn Classic men's basketball tournament going on at the Fortin Center.
Brittany Kumm scored 19 points and McKenzie Webinger added 12 on Friday night as Rocky Mountain College defeated the University of Lethbridge 76-57 in women's basketball at the Fortin Center.
HAVRE -- Brittany Kumm and Peyton Spencer tallied 15 points apiece on Friday night in leading Rocky Mountain College past New Hope Christian College 75-59 at the Duck Inn Classic women's basketball tournament.
Len “Fuzzy” Wilkins’ days on the bench and at practice ended after last season, but that doesn’t mean he has stopped working to ensure Rocky Mountain College keeps racking up victories in men’s basketball.
The men's basketball game between Rocky Mountain College and visiting South Dakota Mines, which was scheduled for Saturday evening at the Fortin Center, has been canceled.