- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Fires continue to burn near Billings
- 4 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 5 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
University Of Lethbridge
Rocky Mountain College and MidAmerica Nazarene University of Kansas advanced to the NAIA's Final Four in men's basketball in 2009.
Guards Alex Fletcher and Logan Reiter accounted for 51 points on Friday night as the University of Lethbridge beat No. 10-ranked Rocky Mountain College 94-83 at the Hampton Inn Classic men's basketball tournament going on at the Fortin Center.
Brittany Kumm scored 19 points and McKenzie Webinger added 12 on Friday night as Rocky Mountain College defeated the University of Lethbridge 76-57 in women's basketball at the Fortin Center.
HAVRE -- Brittany Kumm and Peyton Spencer tallied 15 points apiece on Friday night in leading Rocky Mountain College past New Hope Christian College 75-59 at the Duck Inn Classic women's basketball tournament.
Len “Fuzzy” Wilkins’ days on the bench and at practice ended after last season, but that doesn’t mean he has stopped working to ensure Rocky Mountain College keeps racking up victories in men’s basketball.
The men's basketball game between Rocky Mountain College and visiting South Dakota Mines, which was scheduled for Saturday evening at the Fortin Center, has been canceled.