- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 3 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 4 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
University Of Montana System
In the year since Montana’s two-year colleges changed their names, people in Billings have become accustomed to hearing about City College.
There’s something new in the Montana University System’s proposed budget appropriation for the upcoming biennium: An agreement that part of the funding will depend on performance.
Helena-based communications and marketing firm Strategies 360 Montana has been selected to serve as the consultant for a Montana University System initiative that aims to draw interest and increase access to the state’s two-year colleges.