- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
- 5 Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
University Of Montana System
In the year since Montana’s two-year colleges changed their names, people in Billings have become accustomed to hearing about City College.
There’s something new in the Montana University System’s proposed budget appropriation for the upcoming biennium: An agreement that part of the funding will depend on performance.
Helena-based communications and marketing firm Strategies 360 Montana has been selected to serve as the consultant for a Montana University System initiative that aims to draw interest and increase access to the state’s two-year colleges.