- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 4 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Upper Silver Box Creek
BUTTE — Two area plans allocating nearly $100 million in settlement money received the signature of former Gov. Brian Schweitzer on Jan. 3, culminating a long process of planning, review and public input.