- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 5 Pub Station's opening delayed, Har Mar Superstar show moves to the Railyard
Upper Silver Box Creek
BUTTE — Two area plans allocating nearly $100 million in settlement money received the signature of former Gov. Brian Schweitzer on Jan. 3, culminating a long process of planning, review and public input.