- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Upper Silver Box Creek
BUTTE — Two area plans allocating nearly $100 million in settlement money received the signature of former Gov. Brian Schweitzer on Jan. 3, culminating a long process of planning, review and public input.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.