- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Back to school ads are showing up daily in The Gazette, reminding families that summer vacation is entering its final weeks. Before shopping for backpacks and notebooks, parents need to be sure students are up to date on vaccinations.
Legislation co-sponsored by U.S. Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., is urging vaccination of veterans against a number of illnesses and diseases.
CASPER, Wyo. — New vaccination requirements kept few students away from school Friday, according to figures released by the Natrona County School District.
The United States is experiencing a high number of reported measles cases, and while many were acquired during international travel, the increase has captured the attention of Montana’s health leaders.
Registration open for
Montana's Department of Public Health and Human Services and local public health departments are doing several things to improve childhood immunization rates:
After a six-month shortage, a vaccine that can prevent lingering pain and other symptoms associated with shingles is available in Billings.