- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Vanessa Marie Guzman
A Billings judge on Tuesday gave a five-year deferred sentence to a woman who hit another woman with a beer bottle in May 2013.
A woman pleaded guilty Thursday to felony aggravated assault for hitting another woman with a beer bottle last May.