- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Vanessa Marie Guzman
A Billings judge on Tuesday gave a five-year deferred sentence to a woman who hit another woman with a beer bottle in May 2013.
A woman pleaded guilty Thursday to felony aggravated assault for hitting another woman with a beer bottle last May.