- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Vanessa Marie Guzman
A Billings judge on Tuesday gave a five-year deferred sentence to a woman who hit another woman with a beer bottle in May 2013.
A woman pleaded guilty Thursday to felony aggravated assault for hitting another woman with a beer bottle last May.