- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
- 5 Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
Vinnie Francischetti, Henry Ranck, Mark Richlen and Joel Slavik, from left, talk about Ranck’s Triumph TR3A during a gathering of the Northern Plains Vintage Foreign Car Club at the American Legion on Broadwater Avenue on May 4.
Cary Gubler, right, and Vinnie Francischetti talk over Gubler’s 1973 MG Midget during a gathering of the Northern Plains Vintage Foreign Car Club.