- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Vinnie Francischetti, Henry Ranck, Mark Richlen and Joel Slavik, from left, talk about Ranck’s Triumph TR3A during a gathering of the Northern Plains Vintage Foreign Car Club at the American Legion on Broadwater Avenue on May 4.
Cary Gubler, right, and Vinnie Francischetti talk over Gubler’s 1973 MG Midget during a gathering of the Northern Plains Vintage Foreign Car Club.