- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
BackPack Meals takes the simplest, most direct approach to feeding hungry Billings children: Sending nutritious, easy-to-open, easy-to-eat food home with kids who otherwise may have nothing to eat.
When Congress blocked new school meal nutrition rules that were under consideration by USDA, new reports said politicians were “fighting over fries” and that food industries stymied efforts to provide students with healthier lunches.
More nutritious choices are already on school menus for Lockwood, Billings and local Catholic school students.
When the U.S. House of Representatives returns to Washington on Monday, it will have many important issues on its legislative plate. As nutritionists, we believe that no pending legislation is more important than child nutrition reauthorization, known in the House as Improving Nutrition for …