- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
BackPack Meals takes the simplest, most direct approach to feeding hungry Billings children: Sending nutritious, easy-to-open, easy-to-eat food home with kids who otherwise may have nothing to eat.
When Congress blocked new school meal nutrition rules that were under consideration by USDA, new reports said politicians were “fighting over fries” and that food industries stymied efforts to provide students with healthier lunches.
More nutritious choices are already on school menus for Lockwood, Billings and local Catholic school students.
When the U.S. House of Representatives returns to Washington on Monday, it will have many important issues on its legislative plate. As nutritionists, we believe that no pending legislation is more important than child nutrition reauthorization, known in the House as Improving Nutrition for …