- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Runners participate in the second annual Sherry Arnold Virtual walk/run which was held at Rocky Mountain College on Saturday morning.
Runners and walkers make their way down Rimrock Road as part of a virtual run for Sherry Arnold Saturday.
Bracelets in honor of Sherry Arnold for sale at a virtual run in the Sidney teacher’s honor Saturday.
Runners wore special race bibs to honor Sherry Arnold during a virtual run in support of the missing Sidney teacher Saturday.
Hope Barker, center, runs with friends Kaylee Guerin, left, and Brianna Bauer during the virtual run in honor of Sherry Arnold on Saturday.
Rocky Mountain College plans to take part in Saturday’s virtual run in honor of Sherry Arnold, a Sidney teacher who is believed to have been abducted Jan. 7 while she was on a morning run.