- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
The Northwest Association for Blind Athletes will be hosting a clinic in Billings on Saturday to introduce sight-impaired students to participation in sports.
The Northwest Association for Blind Athletes will host the second annual Paralympic Experience on April 13 for students with visual impairments.
The U.S. Paralympics are coming to Billings in October as a pilot for future statewide events.
A three-day hiking outing for visually impaired adults is being offered in the Little Belt Mountains beginning on Aug. 21.
Glenda Bailey has glaucoma and is rapidly losing her eyesight.