- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 3 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
The Northwest Association for Blind Athletes will be hosting a clinic in Billings on Saturday to introduce sight-impaired students to participation in sports.
The Northwest Association for Blind Athletes will host the second annual Paralympic Experience on April 13 for students with visual impairments.
The U.S. Paralympics are coming to Billings in October as a pilot for future statewide events.
A three-day hiking outing for visually impaired adults is being offered in the Little Belt Mountains beginning on Aug. 21.
Glenda Bailey has glaucoma and is rapidly losing her eyesight.