- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
CASPER, Wyo. — A plan to redesign one of Wyoming’s main programs for funding disability services is getting its own overhaul amid criticism from parents and guardians.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- The state Education Department has granted 20 school districts waivers from meeting a state law requiring a 16-to-1 student-teacher ratio in kindergarten through third grades for the 2012-13 school year.
CHEYENNE — U.S. Sen. John Barrasso has introduced legislation that would give all Americans the opportunity to apply for a waiver from the new federal health care law.