- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
CASPER, Wyo. — A plan to redesign one of Wyoming’s main programs for funding disability services is getting its own overhaul amid criticism from parents and guardians.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- The state Education Department has granted 20 school districts waivers from meeting a state law requiring a 16-to-1 student-teacher ratio in kindergarten through third grades for the 2012-13 school year.
CHEYENNE — U.S. Sen. John Barrasso has introduced legislation that would give all Americans the opportunity to apply for a waiver from the new federal health care law.