- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
CASPER, Wyo. — A plan to redesign one of Wyoming’s main programs for funding disability services is getting its own overhaul amid criticism from parents and guardians.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- The state Education Department has granted 20 school districts waivers from meeting a state law requiring a 16-to-1 student-teacher ratio in kindergarten through third grades for the 2012-13 school year.
CHEYENNE — U.S. Sen. John Barrasso has introduced legislation that would give all Americans the opportunity to apply for a waiver from the new federal health care law.