- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
WALNUT, Calif. -- Troy Fraley of Kalispell Glacier finished second Saturday in the boys race at the 34th Foot Locker Cross Country Championships West Regional competition.
Jeff the Nature Guy demonstrates how to turn leftover holiday nuts into fun little mice.