- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 Researchers predict ash fall if Yellowstone supervolcano erupted
HELENA — Gov. Steve Bullock said Friday he’s lowering interest rates and other charges for state loans that fund city wastewater and drinking-water projects in Montana, saving local governments $29 million over the next 20 years.
A crucial vote by members of the Crow Tribe has been moved from March 8 to March 19, a Saturday, to help ensure a good turnout.