- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
HELENA — Gov. Steve Bullock said Friday he’s lowering interest rates and other charges for state loans that fund city wastewater and drinking-water projects in Montana, saving local governments $29 million over the next 20 years.
A crucial vote by members of the Crow Tribe has been moved from March 8 to March 19, a Saturday, to help ensure a good turnout.