- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
West Yellowstone Police Department
Gallatin County Sheriff Brian Gootkin said his department will be evaluating the West Yellowstone Police Department’s training and investigations programs after months of concerns about operations within the small department.
Concerns over public safety and training issues with the West Yellowstone Police Department have drawn the scrutiny of Gallatin County Sheriff Brian Gootkin and prompted the National Park Service to suspend its mutual aid agreement with the department.