- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Hand-cut chicken fried steaks are available at the Western Cafe in Bozeman.
The Western Cafe features homemade rolls and pies, along with hearty traditional meals at reasonable prices.
Sebena bought the Western Cafe in 2008. She enhanced the old restaurant’s knotty-pine interior and decorated it with wildlife art and cowboy artifacts. She often seats strangers together during busy lunch rushes and doesn’t offer WiFi, prefering that customers interact with one another.
Susan Sebena shows the lunch special at the Western Cafe in Bozeman.
Regulars line up for breakfast at the Western Cafe in Bozeman.
Patrons for tonight's art walk in Bozeman with find works depicting local scenes such as this painting of the Western Cafe on Main Street.