- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Hand-cut chicken fried steaks are available at the Western Cafe in Bozeman.
The Western Cafe features homemade rolls and pies, along with hearty traditional meals at reasonable prices.
Sebena bought the Western Cafe in 2008. She enhanced the old restaurant’s knotty-pine interior and decorated it with wildlife art and cowboy artifacts. She often seats strangers together during busy lunch rushes and doesn’t offer WiFi, prefering that customers interact with one another.
Susan Sebena shows the lunch special at the Western Cafe in Bozeman.
Regulars line up for breakfast at the Western Cafe in Bozeman.
Patrons for tonight's art walk in Bozeman with find works depicting local scenes such as this painting of the Western Cafe on Main Street.