- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Western Montana Health Education Center
MISSOULA — With the largest components of the recent health care law kicking in at the start of 2014, businesses have a lot of decisions to make this year about how they will react to new rules and regulations.