- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 3 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Western Montana Health Education Center
MISSOULA — With the largest components of the recent health care law kicking in at the start of 2014, businesses have a lot of decisions to make this year about how they will react to new rules and regulations.