- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
- 5 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
Western Montana Health Education Center
MISSOULA — With the largest components of the recent health care law kicking in at the start of 2014, businesses have a lot of decisions to make this year about how they will react to new rules and regulations.