- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Western Montana Water Users Association
HELENA — The Montana Supreme Court has stepped into the complex legal battle over a proposed tribal water-rights compact on the Flathead Indian Reservation, suspending the case while it decides whether to take control of it.