- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Western Montana Water Users Association
HELENA — The Montana Supreme Court has stepped into the complex legal battle over a proposed tribal water-rights compact on the Flathead Indian Reservation, suspending the case while it decides whether to take control of it.