- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Western Montana Water Users Association
HELENA — The Montana Supreme Court has stepped into the complex legal battle over a proposed tribal water-rights compact on the Flathead Indian Reservation, suspending the case while it decides whether to take control of it.