- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
Western Montana Water Users Association
HELENA — The Montana Supreme Court has stepped into the complex legal battle over a proposed tribal water-rights compact on the Flathead Indian Reservation, suspending the case while it decides whether to take control of it.