- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
- 5 Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
Western Research Institute
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead says he had a productive trip to Canada.
LARAMIE — For the past six years, Western Research Institute researchers have been working on producing an efficient and inexpensive metallic membrane capable of separating hydrogen from gasified coal, a process with a number of applications ranging from fuel production to cleaner energy.