- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
Western Research Institute
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead says he had a productive trip to Canada.
LARAMIE — For the past six years, Western Research Institute researchers have been working on producing an efficient and inexpensive metallic membrane capable of separating hydrogen from gasified coal, a process with a number of applications ranging from fuel production to cleaner energy.