- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Western Research Institute
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead says he had a productive trip to Canada.
LARAMIE — For the past six years, Western Research Institute researchers have been working on producing an efficient and inexpensive metallic membrane capable of separating hydrogen from gasified coal, a process with a number of applications ranging from fuel production to cleaner energy.