- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Western Research Institute
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead says he had a productive trip to Canada.
LARAMIE — For the past six years, Western Research Institute researchers have been working on producing an efficient and inexpensive metallic membrane capable of separating hydrogen from gasified coal, a process with a number of applications ranging from fuel production to cleaner energy.