- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Western Research Institute
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead says he had a productive trip to Canada.
LARAMIE — For the past six years, Western Research Institute researchers have been working on producing an efficient and inexpensive metallic membrane capable of separating hydrogen from gasified coal, a process with a number of applications ranging from fuel production to cleaner energy.