- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 4 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 5 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
For what may be the first time in a Montana bankruptcy court, a judge has ordered the home of former casino owner Philip Keith be sold to help pay back millions of dollars in debts.
Acting on a tip about hidden assets, a U.S. bankruptcy trustee in Billings drilled through the lock on a safe deposit box at Stockman Bank and found $77,250, including $36,000 in cash.
As part of Western Security Bank's Hands of Hope Campaign, $10,000 was given to Young Families Early Head Start in the second quarter of 2010. Young Families Early Head Start provides comprehensive childcare and child de-velopment and support services to 32 infants/toddlers, including those …
Real estate loan originator Kaycee Carroll has been promoted to assistant vice president at Western Sucurity Bank. Carroll has been with Western Security Bank for three years and can be contacted at the Grand Avenue Branch by calling 238-8852.
Gidget Hendrickson has been with Western Security Bank for 16 years, most recently as the collections supervisor at the Grand Avenue location. Hendrickson has been promoted to assistant vice president and can be reached at 238-8834