- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
- 5 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
For what may be the first time in a Montana bankruptcy court, a judge has ordered the home of former casino owner Philip Keith be sold to help pay back millions of dollars in debts.
Acting on a tip about hidden assets, a U.S. bankruptcy trustee in Billings drilled through the lock on a safe deposit box at Stockman Bank and found $77,250, including $36,000 in cash.
As part of Western Security Bank's Hands of Hope Campaign, $10,000 was given to Young Families Early Head Start in the second quarter of 2010. Young Families Early Head Start provides comprehensive childcare and child de-velopment and support services to 32 infants/toddlers, including those …
Real estate loan originator Kaycee Carroll has been promoted to assistant vice president at Western Sucurity Bank. Carroll has been with Western Security Bank for three years and can be contacted at the Grand Avenue Branch by calling 238-8852.
Gidget Hendrickson has been with Western Security Bank for 16 years, most recently as the collections supervisor at the Grand Avenue location. Hendrickson has been promoted to assistant vice president and can be reached at 238-8834