- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Gazette readers don’t often see images of a moose necropsy on the Sunday front page. But the 1A report by Gazette Outdoors editor Brett French and photographer James Woodcock calls attention to important issues of health for wildlife, livestock, humans and the Montana economy.
HELENA - Rainbow trout are rebounding in the Madison River, the world-class fishing stream where Montana's first known outbreak of whirling disease occurred about 15 years ago, devastating the rainbow fishery.