- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
Gazette readers don’t often see images of a moose necropsy on the Sunday front page. But the 1A report by Gazette Outdoors editor Brett French and photographer James Woodcock calls attention to important issues of health for wildlife, livestock, humans and the Montana economy.
HELENA - Rainbow trout are rebounding in the Madison River, the world-class fishing stream where Montana's first known outbreak of whirling disease occurred about 15 years ago, devastating the rainbow fishery.