- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Federal officials are continuing their investigation into human remains found earlier this month on the Crow Reservation.
Officials from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Bureau of Indian Affairs are investigating skeletal remains found on the Crow Indian Reservation.