- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
William Irby Jr
CORVALLIS – A Corvallis asphalt production plant, M.R. Asphalt Inc., has been cited with 16 safety and health violations by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration after an investigation into the death of a worker last fall.
HAMILTON — A 54-year-old Corvallis man has died at the MR Asphalt Plant north of Hamilton in what authorities say appears to be an accident.