- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
William Irby Jr
CORVALLIS – A Corvallis asphalt production plant, M.R. Asphalt Inc., has been cited with 16 safety and health violations by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration after an investigation into the death of a worker last fall.
HAMILTON — A 54-year-old Corvallis man has died at the MR Asphalt Plant north of Hamilton in what authorities say appears to be an accident.