- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Willow and Luke are two hound mix pups available for adoption at Rez Dog Rescue of Montana, a shelter that helps find new homes for puppies and dogs from American Indian reservations. Often, the dogs are from unwanted litters. Many times, abandoned dogs are mangy, underweight and have other …
Like most of your dogs, my hound is tuned to my daily cycles. My Lab sulks when I go to work, she rejoices when I return home. Willow sniffs my clothes if there’s even a remote chance I’ve been somewhere interesting or met another dog.
Willow is pet of the week at Yellowstone Valley Animal Shelter.
Willow is a 4-month-old, spayed female cat awaiting adoption at Yellowstone Valley Animal Shelter. This brown-and-gray tabby is very friendly and loves to be with people. She gets along with dogs and other cats and is current on shots.
Before chairlifts became common on ski areas, skiers had to grab on to a rope tow for a ride to the top. Shown here is a rope tow at Willow Creek Ski Area in 1949.