- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
As software giant Microsoft prepares to send its widely used XP operating system off into the sunset, many business owners worry that their computers might crash or will suddenly fall prey to hackers.