- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
- 5 Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
Wolf Creek Building
Drafty windows, leaky door seals, inefficient heating systems and old lights that aren’t all that bright are among what’s going to save Lewis and Clark County $77,000 a year.