- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
A man who a deputy said had an “overpowering odor” of alcohol and was driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 pleaded not guilty to multiple charges on Monday.
MISSOULA — A Butte man was arrested Sunday night after he allegedly drove drunk the wrong way on Interstate 90 for nearly 20 miles.
A 49-year-old Miles City man accused of driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 and nearly crashing head-on into a semi-trailer and a sheriff’s deputy was arraigned Tuesday in District Court.