- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
A man who a deputy said had an “overpowering odor” of alcohol and was driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 pleaded not guilty to multiple charges on Monday.
MISSOULA — A Butte man was arrested Sunday night after he allegedly drove drunk the wrong way on Interstate 90 for nearly 20 miles.
A 49-year-old Miles City man accused of driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 and nearly crashing head-on into a semi-trailer and a sheriff’s deputy was arraigned Tuesday in District Court.