- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
A man who a deputy said had an “overpowering odor” of alcohol and was driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 pleaded not guilty to multiple charges on Monday.
MISSOULA — A Butte man was arrested Sunday night after he allegedly drove drunk the wrong way on Interstate 90 for nearly 20 miles.
A 49-year-old Miles City man accused of driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 and nearly crashing head-on into a semi-trailer and a sheriff’s deputy was arraigned Tuesday in District Court.