- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 4 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 5 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
A man who a deputy said had an “overpowering odor” of alcohol and was driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 pleaded not guilty to multiple charges on Monday.
MISSOULA — A Butte man was arrested Sunday night after he allegedly drove drunk the wrong way on Interstate 90 for nearly 20 miles.
A 49-year-old Miles City man accused of driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 and nearly crashing head-on into a semi-trailer and a sheriff’s deputy was arraigned Tuesday in District Court.