- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
A man who a deputy said had an “overpowering odor” of alcohol and was driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 pleaded not guilty to multiple charges on Monday.
MISSOULA — A Butte man was arrested Sunday night after he allegedly drove drunk the wrong way on Interstate 90 for nearly 20 miles.
A 49-year-old Miles City man accused of driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 and nearly crashing head-on into a semi-trailer and a sheriff’s deputy was arraigned Tuesday in District Court.