- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
CASPER, Wyo. — Jamie Morris watched the World Beer Cup award ceremonies from a laptop in the back of Thai Meet Up, a restaurant and brewery in downtown Jackson. When the award for the best imperial India pale ale was announced, he saw his boss, Jeremy Tofte, take the stage.