- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
Wyoming Department Of Education
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A judge will hear arguments on March 14 in a lawsuit filed by state Superintendent Cindy Hill that challenges a new law removing her as head of the Wyoming Department of Education.