- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Wyoming Department Of Education
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A judge will hear arguments on March 14 in a lawsuit filed by state Superintendent Cindy Hill that challenges a new law removing her as head of the Wyoming Department of Education.