- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Wyoming Department Of Education
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A judge will hear arguments on March 14 in a lawsuit filed by state Superintendent Cindy Hill that challenges a new law removing her as head of the Wyoming Department of Education.