- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program
The nonprofit Wyoming Medical Center Inc. intends to monitor the dispute between the University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program and the Community Health Center of Central Wyoming, its chief executive officer said Wednesday.
CASPER, Wyo. — The decadelong relationship between the Community Health Center of Central Wyoming and the University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program could be coming to an end.