- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program
The nonprofit Wyoming Medical Center Inc. intends to monitor the dispute between the University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program and the Community Health Center of Central Wyoming, its chief executive officer said Wednesday.
CASPER, Wyo. — The decadelong relationship between the Community Health Center of Central Wyoming and the University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program could be coming to an end.