- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
Wyoming Health Benefits Exchange Steering Committee
Don't let the feds run the show.
CASPER, Wyo. — The group studying options for a state health insurance exchange is still wrestling with the most fundamental question it must answer: Would an exchange, an online marketplace where consumers could shop for insurance, work in Wyoming?
CASPER, Wyo. — Pope Construction offers full health coverage to its employees, a rarity for the building industry.
CASPER, Wyo. — State lawmakers voted Tuesday to draft legislation that would give a group another year to study ways to develop a health insurance exchange.
CASPER, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead strongly supports a recommendation to pursue components of a state-run health insurance exchange, he wrote in a letter to lawmakers.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A group studying how to set up a state health care exchange program has recommended Wyoming mostly go it alone, despite some concerns about the viability of such a program.
CASPER, Wyo. — The committee studying options for a Wyoming health insurance exchange decided Wednesday to keep open the possibility of partnering with the federal government.
RIVERTON, Wyo. — The committee studying options for a Wyoming health insurance exchange voted Thursday to gather more information about state and regional programs.