- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
Wyoming Lottery Board
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The board overseeing the creation of a state lottery in Wyoming has settled on a chief operating officer but is waiting for a background check and employment contract negotiations before making an announcement.
CASPER, Wyo. — The newly formed Wyoming Lottery Board authorized the solicitation of a $1 million line of credit during a teleconference Wednesday.
The Wyoming Lottery Board estimates it will get $20 million from ticket sales in the first year of the state’s legal games of chance, which are now targeted to start February 2014.
CASPER, Wyo. — A lottery official has warned the newly formed Wyoming Lottery Board of the pitfalls that arise when starting a lottery.
The nine-member Wyoming Lottery Board, meeting on Monday for the first time, set its sights on a January 2014 launch date for its games of chance.