- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Wyoming Lottery Board
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The board overseeing the creation of a state lottery in Wyoming has settled on a chief operating officer but is waiting for a background check and employment contract negotiations before making an announcement.
CASPER, Wyo. — The newly formed Wyoming Lottery Board authorized the solicitation of a $1 million line of credit during a teleconference Wednesday.
The Wyoming Lottery Board estimates it will get $20 million from ticket sales in the first year of the state’s legal games of chance, which are now targeted to start February 2014.
CASPER, Wyo. — A lottery official has warned the newly formed Wyoming Lottery Board of the pitfalls that arise when starting a lottery.
The nine-member Wyoming Lottery Board, meeting on Monday for the first time, set its sights on a January 2014 launch date for its games of chance.