- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
Wyoming Lottery Corporation
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — In a major step toward getting a statewide lottery up and running, the Wyoming Lottery Corp. board on Friday selected international gaming giant Intralot as the state's lottery vendor, pending negotiation of a contract with the company.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Wyoming Lottery officials are set to unveil the entity's official logo during an open house in Cheyenne on Thursday.
CASPER, Wyo. — The Wyoming Lottery Board chose locally owned Jonah Bank for its first leg of financing to get such games as Powerball and Power Play into the state.
CASPER, Wyo. — The board charged with establishing the Wyoming Lottery Corporation expects to secure its first lender and interview three chief executive officer finalists within the next three weeks.
The nine-member Wyoming Lottery Board, meeting on Monday for the first time, set its sights on a January 2014 launch date for its games of chance.