- 1 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 2 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 3 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 4 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Wyoming Lottery Corporation
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — In a major step toward getting a statewide lottery up and running, the Wyoming Lottery Corp. board on Friday selected international gaming giant Intralot as the state's lottery vendor, pending negotiation of a contract with the company.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Wyoming Lottery officials are set to unveil the entity's official logo during an open house in Cheyenne on Thursday.
CASPER, Wyo. — The Wyoming Lottery Board chose locally owned Jonah Bank for its first leg of financing to get such games as Powerball and Power Play into the state.
CASPER, Wyo. — The board charged with establishing the Wyoming Lottery Corporation expects to secure its first lender and interview three chief executive officer finalists within the next three weeks.
The nine-member Wyoming Lottery Board, meeting on Monday for the first time, set its sights on a January 2014 launch date for its games of chance.