- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 4 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 5 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — With the launch of the Wyoming Lottery just over a month away, the Wyoming Lottery Commission is working on last-minute details.
POWELL, Wyo. —
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — In a major step toward getting a statewide lottery up and running, the Wyoming Lottery Corp. board on Friday selected international gaming giant Intralot as the state's lottery vendor, pending negotiation of a contract with the company.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The Wyoming Lottery Corporation on Monday announced its selection of an Oregon man to serve as its first chief executive officer.
CASPER, Wyo. — The Wyoming Lottery Board chose locally owned Jonah Bank for its first leg of financing to get such games as Powerball and Power Play into the state.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — For the third time in six years, state lawmakers have killed a proposal to establish a lottery in Wyoming.