- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Some business owners in Wyoming are hoping the new statewide lottery is a winner for their bottom lines.
The Wyoming Lottery is launching Aug. 24. For information, go to www.wyolotto.com and www.facebook.com/WyoLotto.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — With the launch of the Wyoming Lottery just over a month away, the Wyoming Lottery Commission is working on last-minute details.
POWELL, Wyo. —
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — In a major step toward getting a statewide lottery up and running, the Wyoming Lottery Corp. board on Friday selected international gaming giant Intralot as the state's lottery vendor, pending negotiation of a contract with the company.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The Wyoming Lottery Corporation on Monday announced its selection of an Oregon man to serve as its first chief executive officer.
CASPER, Wyo. — The Wyoming Lottery Board chose locally owned Jonah Bank for its first leg of financing to get such games as Powerball and Power Play into the state.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — For the third time in six years, state lawmakers have killed a proposal to establish a lottery in Wyoming.