- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Wyoming School Boards Association
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Gov. Matt Mead signed into law a bill advancing Wyoming's effort to help make its public school students better prepared for college and careers.
CASPER, Wyo. — The Natrona County School District and others have purchased bandwidth beyond what’s provided by the state Internet service contract, but education officials say all districts could use more.
CHEYENNE — The Wyoming School Boards Association will monitor how school districts handle tougher University of Wyoming admission standards that administrators of one small district say will result in fewer class choices for some students.