- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Wyoming State Snowmobile Association
Money from last summer’s 10-cents-per-gallon fuel tax hike does more than fund the state’s highways.
CASPER, Wyo. — Money for snowmobiling is melting away, hurting the state’s trails for the vehicles, a snowmobiling group says.
CODY, Wyo. — There are some proposals that didn’t make the cut of winter activities allowed in Yellowstone National Park, such as building a monorail system to glide over the snowbound terrain, or an extreme off-road snowmobile course.
CODY, Wyo. -- A proposal to plow eight miles of highway to improve emergency access for Cooke City residents during the winter has snowmobilers in Montana and Wyoming crying foul.