- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
Wyoming State Snowmobile Association
Money from last summer’s 10-cents-per-gallon fuel tax hike does more than fund the state’s highways.
CASPER, Wyo. — Money for snowmobiling is melting away, hurting the state’s trails for the vehicles, a snowmobiling group says.
CODY, Wyo. — There are some proposals that didn’t make the cut of winter activities allowed in Yellowstone National Park, such as building a monorail system to glide over the snowbound terrain, or an extreme off-road snowmobile course.
CODY, Wyo. -- A proposal to plow eight miles of highway to improve emergency access for Cooke City residents during the winter has snowmobilers in Montana and Wyoming crying foul.