- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 3 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 4 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
- 5 Casper threatened with whitewater lawsuit after boy dies in river
Wyoming State Snowmobile Association
Money from last summer’s 10-cents-per-gallon fuel tax hike does more than fund the state’s highways.
CASPER, Wyo. — Money for snowmobiling is melting away, hurting the state’s trails for the vehicles, a snowmobiling group says.
CODY, Wyo. — There are some proposals that didn’t make the cut of winter activities allowed in Yellowstone National Park, such as building a monorail system to glide over the snowbound terrain, or an extreme off-road snowmobile course.
CODY, Wyo. -- A proposal to plow eight miles of highway to improve emergency access for Cooke City residents during the winter has snowmobilers in Montana and Wyoming crying foul.