- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Wyoming State Snowmobile Association
Money from last summer’s 10-cents-per-gallon fuel tax hike does more than fund the state’s highways.
CASPER, Wyo. — Money for snowmobiling is melting away, hurting the state’s trails for the vehicles, a snowmobiling group says.
CODY, Wyo. — There are some proposals that didn’t make the cut of winter activities allowed in Yellowstone National Park, such as building a monorail system to glide over the snowbound terrain, or an extreme off-road snowmobile course.
CODY, Wyo. -- A proposal to plow eight miles of highway to improve emergency access for Cooke City residents during the winter has snowmobilers in Montana and Wyoming crying foul.