- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Wyoming State Snowmobile Association
Money from last summer’s 10-cents-per-gallon fuel tax hike does more than fund the state’s highways.
CASPER, Wyo. — Money for snowmobiling is melting away, hurting the state’s trails for the vehicles, a snowmobiling group says.
CODY, Wyo. — There are some proposals that didn’t make the cut of winter activities allowed in Yellowstone National Park, such as building a monorail system to glide over the snowbound terrain, or an extreme off-road snowmobile course.
CODY, Wyo. -- A proposal to plow eight miles of highway to improve emergency access for Cooke City residents during the winter has snowmobilers in Montana and Wyoming crying foul.