- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Wyoming’s unemployment rate fell in February to its lowest level since December 2008, according to new numbers from the research and planning section of the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services.
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate stood at 5.8 percent in December, which was unchanged from November.
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming’s seasonally adjusted unemployment rate was unchanged in September at 5.8 percent.
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming’s seasonally adjusted unemployment rate held steady at 6.2 percent in March, but was significantly lower than a year ago.
CASPER — In November 2008, Wyoming’s unemployment rate was 3.2 percent. The economy was still adding jobs — 8,200 when compared with a year earlier.