- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
CASPER -- Republican Sen. Charles Scott narrowly survived a primary challenge from Rep. Bob Brechtel in a Senate District 30 contest that pitted the moderate incumbent against a hardline opponent. Scott received 1,222 votes to Brechtel's 1,147, according to complete but unofficial results co…
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A federal judge Tuesday denied a group’s lawsuit that would allow an anti-abortion, family values group to display pictures in the Capitol during the upcoming legislative session.
CHEYENNE — A lawyer told a federal judge Monday that an anti-abortion group’s lawsuit seeking an injunction to order the state to allow the display of its posters and materials in the Herschler Gallery isn’t pointless despite state action last week to ban such public showings in the tunnel.