- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
CASPER -- Republican Sen. Charles Scott narrowly survived a primary challenge from Rep. Bob Brechtel in a Senate District 30 contest that pitted the moderate incumbent against a hardline opponent. Scott received 1,222 votes to Brechtel's 1,147, according to complete but unofficial results co…
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A federal judge Tuesday denied a group’s lawsuit that would allow an anti-abortion, family values group to display pictures in the Capitol during the upcoming legislative session.
CHEYENNE — A lawyer told a federal judge Monday that an anti-abortion group’s lawsuit seeking an injunction to order the state to allow the display of its posters and materials in the Herschler Gallery isn’t pointless despite state action last week to ban such public showings in the tunnel.