- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
MISSOULA -- Record-setting rushers Yohance Humphery and Dick Imer will be inducted into the University of Montana’s Grizzly Sports Hall of Fame this fall.
The Montana Grizzlies' annual Spring Tour through eastern Montana brought them to the monthly meeting of the Midland Roundtable at the Billings Hotel and Convention Center on Thursday. UM athletic director Kent Haslam, along with football coach Mick Delaney, men's basketball coach Wayne Tink…
Joe Glenn led Montana to its last greatest triumph -- the 2001 NCAA Division I football championship. That's why his return to Washington-Grizzly Stadium on Saturday will be special for both Glenn, the Griz and their fans.
Chase "The Grenade" Reynolds has been a touchdown machine over the course of the last three years, and he cemented his place in Griz footbal history last weekend when he scored his 54th career touchdown -- a Montana record.