- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
MISSOULA -- Record-setting rushers Yohance Humphery and Dick Imer will be inducted into the University of Montana’s Grizzly Sports Hall of Fame this fall.
The Montana Grizzlies' annual Spring Tour through eastern Montana brought them to the monthly meeting of the Midland Roundtable at the Billings Hotel and Convention Center on Thursday. UM athletic director Kent Haslam, along with football coach Mick Delaney, men's basketball coach Wayne Tink…
Joe Glenn led Montana to its last greatest triumph -- the 2001 NCAA Division I football championship. That's why his return to Washington-Grizzly Stadium on Saturday will be special for both Glenn, the Griz and their fans.
Chase "The Grenade" Reynolds has been a touchdown machine over the course of the last three years, and he cemented his place in Griz footbal history last weekend when he scored his 54th career touchdown -- a Montana record.